Dell Business Operations Senior Advisor - CFS in India
Business Operations Senior Advisor
We’re proud to be in the solutions business at Dell Technologies. And our business solutions are built on deep analysis and insight. Our Business Operations team within Business Support develops solutions to current and future challenges. We support activities ranging from marketing and manufacturing to maintenance and more. We define scope and objectives based on a thorough understanding of end users, business needs and processes. From analyzing, evaluating and documenting requirements through to specifying solutions, we strive to improve processes and maximize potential.
Join us as a Business Operations Senior Advisor on our CFS Digital Transformation team in Remote , India to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a CFS Business Operations Senior Advisor, you will collaborate with our internal and external customers to define business requirements while providing solutions and tools that strengthen business processes. You will define objectives based on end-user needs and identify the organization's strengths, finding ways to maximize opportunities and improve business processes, specifically focusing on the OTC (Order to Cash) life cycle.
• Be a global/regional subject matter expert on CFS OTC business processes & tools including Credit, Order Processing, Payments, Cash & Collections.
• Work with business users & IT partners to define and investigate problems, conducting studies to create alternative business solutions that meet current and future environments
• Learn and apply knowledge in one functional area, maintaining and managing systems key to that function and then modify procedures to solve problems
• Interpret findings and identify business opportunities to deliver values through Knowledge Management at the program and business unit levels
• Design, develop, implement and maintain solutions, coordinate projects and work with extended teams including IT, UAT and change management teams
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
• 8–12 years of related experience
• Advanced knowledge of CFS OTC (Order to Cash) applications and tools
• Advanced experience with change management
• Ability to work across geographies and network remotely
• Advanced project management skills
• Bachelor’s degree
• Experience facilitating large groups
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here (https://jobs.dell.com/diversity-and-inclusion) .
Application closing date:25-Feb-2021
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here (https://jobs.dell.com/equal-employment-opportunity-policy-statement) .