Dell Data Science Advisor in India
Data Science Advisor
Data Science is all about breaking new ground to enable businesses to answer their most urgent questions.
Pioneering massively parallel data-intensive analytic processing, our mission is to develop a whole new approach to generating meaning and value
from petabyte-scale data sets and shape brand new methodologies, tools, statistical methods and models. What’s more, we are in collaboration with leading academics, industry experts and highly skilled engineers to equip our customers to generate sophisticated new insights from the biggest of big data.
Join us as a Advisor on our Data Science team in Bangalore to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Data Science Advisor, you will be responsible for contributing to business strategy and influence decision making based on information gained from deep dive analysis. You will produce actionable and compelling recommendations by interpreting insights from complex data sets. You will design processes to consolidate and examine unstructured data to generate actionable insights. You will also partner with business leaders, engineers and industry experts to construct predictive models, algorithms and probability engines.
The Customer & Finance Shared Services Group is in search of a Data Scientist. The Data Scientist will define and execute a ML/DL model roadmap constructed for enhancement and automation of processes.
The Data Scientist will define and execute an AI program for enhancement and automation of processes. They will collaborate with data engineers, production engineers, strategists, and other technical leads to ensure that best practices are embedded in end-to-end solutions.
• Partner with internal and external teams to understand customer requirements and develop proposals
• Conduct interactions with external customers to gather project requirements, provide status updates and share analytical insights
• Implement preliminary data exploration and data preparation steps for model development/validation
• Apply a broad range of techniques and theories from statistics, machine learning, and business intelligence to deliver actionable business insights
• Embody the creativity and urgency to conduct new research yielding leading-edge in space of document intelligence, information extraction, competitive solutions for Dell’s customers and Dell internal processes.
•Applies common and advanced machine learning techniques to create deployable models on large-scale data. This requires knowledge of a broad range of supervised and unsupervised learning techniques including deep learning techniques. Generates new practices and processes for effective ML engineering, in alignment with core subject-matter expertise Evaluate data science models in terms of outcomes and computational performance
• In partnership with Dell leadership, they will realize a long-term vision that transforms the processes of today into new AI-driven processes.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
• 5 to 8 years of related experience
• Strong statistical skills
• Strong Experience in designing ML/DL models, Deep learning based NLP models, self attention based architectures, graph neural networks, Document Intelligence, Computer Vision - Object detection models Must have good communication skills as you would have to clearly articulate advanced concepts to a wide range of audiences
• Strong database knowledge and expertise in SQL. Solid programming skills to retrieve, analyze and process data, and build machine learning models from the ground up (Python/Scala) Deep knowledge of machine learning, information retrieval, data mining, statistics, NLP, Computer Vision or related field. Ability to prioritize and manage work load on critical projects
• Good understanding of business environment and industry trends
• Good communication and problem-solving skills
• Expertise in NLP, Statistics and advanced analytics, time series modeling, tabular data, deep learning and machine learning algorithms with ability to implement research papers
Strong expertise in Python and Deep Learning framework - PyTorch, Tensorflow
• Bachelor’s degree
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Solid product/technology/industry knowledge
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here (https://jobs.dell.com/diversity-and-inclusion) .
Application closing date: 31 Aug 2021
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here (https://jobs.dell.com/equal-employment-opportunity-policy-statement) .