Dell Senior Principal Software Engineer- IT “Global Ecommerce Experience” in India
Senior Principal Software Engineer - IT
Be a part of a team that’s ensuring Dell Technologies' product integrity and customer satisfaction. Our IT Software Engineer team turns business requirements into technology solutions by designing, coding and testing/debugging applications, as well as documenting procedures for use and constantly seeking quality improvements.
Join us as a Senior Principal Software Engineer on our Information Technology team in Bangalore to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Senior Principal Software Engineer, you will deliver products and improvements for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, you will craft and develop software for platforms, peripherals, applications and diagnostics — all with the most sophisticated technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and partnerships.
• Serve as the testing consultant to leader in the IT organization and functional user groups
• Lead changes in architecture, methodology or programming procedures
• Assist in crafting the strategic technical and architectural direction to the programming function
• Act as prime consultant on large projects that affect the organizations long-term goals and objectives
• Acquire detailed specification from business users and development to ascertain specific output
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
• 8 to 12 years of professional experience
• Sophisticated knowledge of IT principles and applications programming
• Ability to lead large projects or offer complex programming solutions
• Knowledge to analyze and develop solutions to highly complex problems
• Varied knowledge of database, development, system engineering and networking concepts
• Advanced knowledge of testing techniques and methodologies
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here (https://jobs.dell.com/diversity-and-inclusion) .
Application closing date: 30th November 202
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here (https://jobs.dell.com/equal-employment-opportunity-policy) .