Dell SPS Sales Specialist for Global Alliances in India
Job Title : Product and Solutions Sales Specialist 5- Global Alliances
Join us to Contribute to the development of the SPS (Storage Platforms & Solutions) business by working with Global Alliance partners. The SPS portfolio includes High-end Storage, Mid-range storage, Converged & Hype converged solutions.
What you’ll achieve
As a Product Specialist, you will develop SPS business with Global Alliance partners & Cloud Service Providers across APJ, building strong internal and external relationships in the field.
• Manage and support business with Global Alliance partners like ATOS, DXC, Unisys & NTT . The responsibilities include account planning, sales forecasting and facilitating organizational alignment in cross-functional virtual teams.
• Be part of a geographically dispersed Global team, driving business with these Global Alliance partners.
• Understand partners’ business and solution requirements to ensure satisfaction with our solutions.
• Build and manage relationships with key stakeholders within the partner organization.
• Work with partners to ensure that the Dell SPS portfolio has mind share, and is the preferred option for partners.
• Manage enablement plan for partners to ensure they’re familiar with the advantage and differentiation of the Dell portfolio.
• Identify business trends and leverage strengths of the sales team to create a differentiated offering while positioning ourselves to capture business
• Provide direction, support and coaching to internal teams
• Grow the territory or account base to attain financial objectives
• 13+ years of related experience in a technology sales role
• Strong technical selling skills.
• Ability to leverage other teams, such as the internal sales force, pre-sales, services consultants, product managers and finance.
• Aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems
• Strong communication, collaboration, negotiation and executive presentation skills and ability to provide insight and thought leadership to senior level executives
• Bachelor’s degree
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here (https://jobs.dell.com/diversity-and-inclusion) .
Application closing date: 30th November 2021.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here (https://jobs.dell.com/equal-employment-opportunity-policy-statement) .