Dell Executive Assistant in Ireland
Delivering solutions for customers around the globe takes huge vision – but it’s our eye for detail that drives us forward. Professionals in our Administrative Support team take care of the vital details that keep our business running smoothly, worldwide. Diverse departments rely on our team for all kinds of administrative assistance and secretarial duties – from preparing correspondence, presentations and reports, to maintaining confidential, business-critical records and information.
Join us as a Executive Assistant on our Administrative Support team in Ireland be it to start your career journey in one of the world's leading companies or to do the best work of your life.
What you’ll achieve
As an Executive Assistant, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to our executive leadership. You will provide support to the Vice President, including calendar management, organizing meetings, coordinating travel arrangements and preparing expense reports.
• Coordinate scheduling and calendar management, as well as management of content and flow of information to executives
• Manage and coordinate executives’ travel and travel-related activities, including expense reports
• Organize staff and business meetings
• Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
• 2 to 4 years supporting executives in an Executive Assistant or similar role,
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other office productivity tools, with aptitude to learn new software and systems,
• Proactive problem solver with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills,
• Should be well-organized, have great time management skills and ability to multi-task,
• Can maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials, and exercise discretion when interfacing with the business.
• Additional language desirable but not essential.
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here (https://jobs.dell.com/diversity-and-inclusion) .
Application closing date: December 10th, 2021
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here (https://jobs.dell.com/equal-employment-opportunity-policy-statement) .