Dell TMX Cloud Voice / AV Engineer in Ireland
Product Management Consultant
To drive innovation in product development at Dell Technologies, we need forward-thinking people on our IT Product Management team. As part of this team, we devise product and solution strategies and product roadmaps, and look to the market for opportunities to make sure our offerings maximize profitability and remain competitive.
Join us as a TMX Cloud Voice / AV Engineer on our Information Technology team in Ireland to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
The TMX Cloud Voice & AV engineer provides insight on voice and conferencing projects, translating business requirements into systems solutions and helping business partners understand our north star vision.You will join a team of engineers supporting the Collaboration / Conference & Communication product. As a cloud voice engineer you will manage DIDs, work in the Microsoft Teams tenant or Zoom voice tenant to apply policy, configure users, & support best in class softphone experiences.
• Maintaining or improving the overall collaboration / conferencing & communication experience for our end users.
• Responsible for managing endpoints, deploying endpoints, light maintenance on endpoints, & centralized console management of conference room devices & relevant applications
• Establish and maintain a close working relationship with all project stakeholders and technical staff to ensure alignment between solutions being delivered to business goals
• Manage the implementation of the functional and technical design
• Maintain a customer-focused and "white glove service" mindset, demonstrate excellent listening skills and the ability to understand customer issues.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
• 5+ years of experience in an enterprise AV environment
• ITIL experience/certification
• Experience with telecom voice platforms
• Experience managing voice components in Skype, Teams, or Zoom
• Results oriented stakeholder management experience
• Knowledge of the following technology domains: Collaboration Tools (Microsoft Teams), Voice Technologies (Skype, Teams, Zoom), Hardware technologies (SIP, Sonus)
• Knowledge of DSP or Codec Installation & configurations
• Teams Rooms or Zoom Rooms installation & maintenance
• RPRM or RPAD Operations & familiar with ISO ICS 33.160
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here (https://jobs.dell.com/diversity-and-inclusion) .
Application closing date: 31st July 2021
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here (https://jobs.dell.com/equal-employment-opportunity-policy-statement) .