Dell Senior Advisor, Account Services Management in South Korea
Senior Account Services Management Advisor
Dell Technologies customers expect great things from both our products and our services. Account Services Management is all about managing and overseeing seamless service delivery processes. It’s a hugely varied field of work. Processes range from incident management to change management, from configuration management to customer management. The team makes sure disputes and technical issues are resolved. We also provide excellent communication to the customer around every activity – from the tactical to the strategic.
Join us as a Services Management Advisor on our Product Services team in Seoul, Korea to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As an Account Services Management Advisor, you will manage multiple work streams and service delivery processes. Prioritizing and aligning to customer needs while driving continuous improvement and developing monthly business reviews.
• Build consistency of delivery and adherence to standard practices, ensuring contractual service support requirements are met
• Compile, analyze and report statistical data and trends relating to service-level compliance and operational effectiveness
• Present operational and service-level reports and explain service-level support available to all partners
• Facilitate effective communication and coordination of problem-solving efforts between support teams, account teams, field service personnel and customers
• Supervise and guide less experienced team members, as well as train and mentor functional teams to understand and follow process guidelines
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
• 8 to 12 years of relevant experience delivering successful complex IT services across a range of sectors
• Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced matrix organization directing diverse teams through multiple programs to completion
• Proven ability to manage a dynamic workload of complex priorities and deliverables while proactively communicating expectations
• Strong data driven and problem-solving skills and a passion to learn and master new concepts quickly and independently
• Outstanding communication skills and the ability to positively influence all partners
• Bachelor's Degree
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here (https://jobs.dell.com/diversity-and-inclusion) .
Application closing date: January 30th, 2021
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here (https://jobs.dell.com/equal-employment-opportunity-policy-statement) .