Dell inside product specialist 3 in Panama
At Dell Technologies, we create the extraordinary. Our Inside Product Specialists are the experts who sell innovation to the world. Responsible for a set of products and services, they get to know their portfolio inside and out. Our Inside Sales teams rely on them for technical advice during the sales process. They directly advise customers on everything from product features and configurations, through to pricing and availability. Crucially, however complex the question, they’re ready to deliver technical solutions to meet customers’ needs via phone, chat, web or email.
Join us as a EI Technical Inside Sales Representative on our Inside Sales team in Panama to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Technical Inside Sales Representative , you will deliver technical solutions to the Inside Sales Team that address customers’ varying needs, either working on your own or with a subject matter expert on more complex solutions.
• Provide product or BU specific expertise
• May own account sets and/ or be called into accounts as opportunities are identified
• Acts as a technical resource to support the sales organization to meet and/or exceed their objectives Identifies customer needs/ requirements, and recommends the appropriate products and solutions
• Provides pre-sales technical support during the sales process
• Stays current on industry and vertical solutions as well Assists in the on-going technical education and development of the broader team
• Experience working in a sales environment and in a technical role that shows knowledge of multi-platform hardware and software solutions
• Solid customer relationship skills with the ability to build and manage relationships
• Demonstrates sales capability by building strategic selling skills, executing business plans to enhance customer and Dell success, and consistently achieving strong attainment results
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science
• 2-4 years previous relevant experience
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here (https://jobs.dell.com/diversity-and-inclusion) .
Application closing date: 11 June 2021
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here (https://jobs.dell.com/equal-employment-opportunity-policy-statement) .