Dell OEM Project Management with French in Romania
Project Management Advisor with French
Remote (Working from home)
Innovative projects that deliver groundbreaking results do not run themselves. Project and Program Management within OEM Customer Programs ensure projects run seamlessly, from start to finish. Our team manages projects or leads others managing projects — ensuring cross-functional teams work collaboratively and effectively.
Join us as a Project Management Advisor on our OEM Customer Programs team in Romania to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact. You can be located anyplace in Romania and work remotely.
What you’ll achieve
As a Project Management Advisor, you will be responsible for leading all aspects of initial plans, supervising project activities and communicating achievements to key stakeholders.
• Engage and influence global cross-functional teams
• Develop strategy that aligns different business units and scales globally
• Coordinate project documentation, development of success criteria, outcomes measurement, and successful handoff of projects through effective communication
• Use appropriate tools and techniques in order to monitor the progress of the project and changes to the scope and schedule.
• Identify and quantify variances and take any required corrective actions while communicating to all internal and external partners.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
• 5+ years of experience in project management or related field; Good project management skills (scope/schedule/communication/stakeholder/risk management) in a multinational environment;
• Ability to communicate clearly and multi-task in a dynamic environment
• Collaboration within the team and partnership development outside of the organization
• Capability to identify improvements to existing workflows and deliverables; familiarity with project management tools and techniques
• Excellent English and French communication skills
• Prior experience working on customer experience initiatives and improving the overall customer experience; experience with project management in supply chain and logistics environments
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here (https://jobs.dell.com/diversity-and-inclusion) .
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here (https://jobs.dell.com/equal-employment-opportunity-policy-statement) .