Dell Senior Advisor, Field Marketing in Xiamen, China
Executes marketing programs for a defined geographic location or business unit. Interacts directly with customers. Responsible for assessing
market trends, quantifying opportunities, and developing programs to meet the growing needs of the solution and segments. Drives marcom
strategy for the location/ BU, including budget recommendations, roadmap planning, recommendations on content theme & vertical callouts.
Utilizes 3 rd party customer data and direct customer interaction information to provide feedback to the product marketing and messaging
team. Supports sales training and enablement. Works with sales operations to better understand the needs and requirements of the sales force
(buying/sales cycles, customer intelligence, etc.). Monitors and improves marketing's content/ asset life cycle.
• Owns the development and execution of the go-to-market plans to support specific growth initiatives.
• Localizes and adapts global content and programs that achieve sales demand through print and electronic collateral, sales training,
customer research and customer briefings.
• Gathers feedback through multiple channels, including direct customer interaction, and communicates to appropriate marketing and
• Works with Corporate Communications team and business leaders to increase visibility, education and awareness to key industry
audiences through use of press releases, case studies, press briefings, featured stories, speaking opportunities and analyst briefings.
• Executes product launches at local level, working with cross-functional teams.
• Provides inputs into events strategy, including recommended events, budget allocation, and proposed themes.
• Utilizes standard campaign methodology and metrics to track local/ BU marketing/sales efforts and drive program results throughout
• Provides sales team with marketing roadmaps and training on key initiatives, industry trends and partner solutions.
• Determines most effective segment/vertical sales tools and drives usage to maximize sales productivity.
• Ensures that sales and marketing teams understand and are able to fully utilize tools to enhance sales and marketing activities.
- 10+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.